No Selling Of Personal Data
We understand the privacy of your information. We are strict about keeping your private information safe.
Therefore, the company does not promote the selling of personal data.
Also, we try really hard to cut down the data stored with us at all possible times.
No Password Required
Since most of us use a similar password for multiple accounts, we do not ask you to set any password at all.
You need not enter any password while creating or logging into your account. Your data stays much protected this way.
A password is only required when at the time of redemption of your card.
No Information Via Surveys and Offers
None of your data is sent to us when you take up a survey or opt for any offer.
The company only receives a notification which assures that the task undertaken is successfully completed.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We strictly follow everything mentioned in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Policy here states all the details about how we use the data you share with us.
No Email Spams
We strictly abide by the anti-spam regulations. No mail is sent to you without your permission.
You may choose the type of email you want to receive while signing up on the website.
Also, you are bound to no contract, and you can unsubscribe the email anytime you want.
We might share some of your data for various purposes only to trustworthy third parties.
The data might include payment records. This is done in order to guarantee our tax assessments.
It is also an essential step for auditing or if a government agency legally obliges us to do the needful.
Our utilization of cookies has been restricted to capacities that are significant to the activity of our administration. When we have to recognize you, your Account ID is utilized rather than increasingly delicate information.
There are certain trusted third party cookie scripts as well. So, when you enable the cookie option over the website, you give your consent to all these cookies.
|pp_act||This cookie is used by the website for account sessions. The cookies recognize you on the basis of your account credentials||Logging in or registering||1 WEEK||YES|
|pp_ref||This cookie is used for the purpose of referral programs over the website. It is not used for personal identification. The cookie only identifies the account that referred you to the website.||Clicking a referral link||1 DAY||YES|
|pp_cpa||This is an important cookie for marketing operations. No personal identification is done by the cookie. It only recognizes the marketer that told you about this website.||Clicking a Marketing link||1 WEEK||YES|
Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non-personal identification information about you or others who use your computer.
Some of the ads may be served by Google. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the internet. DART uses "non personally identifiable information" and does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, etc.
Note that FreeReward has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Your IP address is a unique set of numerical address. The address is generally used to detect the location of the user. One can detect the location with around 99% of accuracy. Here is how we use your IP Address:
- We are required to look into your IP address in order to detect any unauthorized activities. So, for this single purpose, we collect your IP Address.
- The collected address is later processed in order to have an assurance that no unauthorized activity is taking place.
- Your IP Address is confidential information, and we do not pass it on to any third-party organization. However, our associates might share your active address with the company.
Email Address is generally used to pass on information through electronic means. Here is how we use your data:
- Your email address is collected by the company to contact you. Also, it is even used to identify that you are a real person. Collection of such data becomes important when you put it up on the payment section.
- Your Email address is solely processed for the purpose of communication or identification.
- Under no circumstances, we sell your email address. However, we might share the data with immensely trusted platforms like Facebook or Google. This is only done to link your account or for future advertisements.
Passwords are generally set to prevent other users from accessing your personal details.
- We never store your password in raw form. As soon as you update your password with us, we convert into a hashed password. Such cryptographically converted passwords are extremely hard to break down again to raw form.
- We do not share your password to any third party organization.
Your device ID is a unique set of codes of your particular device. So, every time you use our website, we will receive your device ID.
- Your device ID is stored and processed in order to make sure that you are not performing any fraudulent activity. Also, your device ID is stored to allow tracking the conversions.
- We might share your device ID data with associate organizations and individuals for the purpose of tracking the conversions.
A user agent field is detected the moment open a website. This contains details about your device, operating system, etc.
- Your data is stored to detect all kinds of unauthorized activities.
- We do not share user agent field with any other companies or individual.
Your account ID is the unique set of numerals. IDs are generally stored for identification processes. Here is how we use your information:
- Your account ID is stored to identify it over partner websites.
- The ID is shared with third party partners to identify your account over the website uniquely .
Right To View Personal Data
Your right includes checking on all the personal data we have about you. You can request for all your personal data through electronic messaging. But, make sure you are using the same email address that you used at the time of registration.
Once you send a request from your end, we will revert you back as soon as possible. The reply will consist of all of your personal details that are stored with us.
Your registered email address is important in order to confirm your identity. If you fail to prove your identity, then we will not be able to process your request further. Such a step is practiced only for the sake of your privacy and security.
Right To Control Your Data
You have certain rights on your data. For instance, you can make us stop using and processing your data. You can even make changes in your data at any particular time.
Also, we give you the authority to change your privacy settings whenever you want.
In any case, preventing deception is essential to the errand of our organization. We can't empower customers to block processing, as it would quell our ability to fight fraudulent activities. If you still wish to continue the rights of block processing or making changes in data, you may close your account permanently.
GDPR Article states that certain content is displayed only after explicit consent. The content that falls under such categories is political affiliations and content that has sexual orientations.
When you register yourself over this website, you will be giving us implicit consent. You allow us to use, process, and store your data. However, we assure you that no storing, processing, and sharing will happen in case of highly sensitive information.
Also, your consent is only limited to us and do not extend to any third party organizations. Our associate parties might ask you questions that are highly personal and sensitive in nature.
Right To Be Forgotten
An account that remains inactive for more than a tenure of 3 months, we might delete the account from our website. We will also ensure that your account details are essentially erased from all our servers and folders.
You can also delete your own account at any point in time. You will find the delete account option in the settings. It will take us a couple of weeks to completely get off your data from our backups and servers.
Also, please note that some of your data, particularly the IP Address, will remain stored with us. This is done to combat all kinds of fraudulent activities. However, we will make sure that none of your personal data is stored with us at all.
You will lose all your points when you choose to delete your account. So, you must take things into consideration before deleting your account.